Mayo Clinic DRIVE: Feb 2021
Mural Board Links:
Handout/Workbook – for reference
- Your Mural Boards (PDF) – to be posted afterwards
- Your responses with Virtual Climer Cards: barriers to being creative.
- The Deliberate Creative Podcast – 100+ episodes about creativity, teams, and leadership
- Ethnographic Interviews – episode 99 of my podcast The Deliberate Creative talks about ethnographic interviews, which is a great tool to clarify your problem and get other perspectives on it. This is actually the most listened to episode!
- Virtual Climer Cards or the physical deck
- Climer Cards ebook – You can download this short ebook with more ideas for how to use Climer Cards.
- FourSight Thinking Profile – This is the assessment that measures where your preferences lie in the Creative Problem Solving process (Clarify, Ideate, Develop, Implement). I am certified in it so if you have questions or I can do anything to help you let me know.
- The Deliberate Creative Workbook – includes directions to most of the activities we did and templates you can use.
- The Divergent Thinking Rules. Feel free to print them and use them with your teams.
- More resources and books on creativity and innovation
- My TEDx Talk on The Power of Deliberate Creative Teams – this is great way to share the Deliberate Creative Team model with your colleagues.
I’d love to stay connected with all of you!
If you’d like to be added to my monthly newsletter with articles about creativity, teams, and leadership you can download the free ideation cheat sheet at the bottom of this page.
Download the Free Cheat Sheet
Subscribe to download the free Cheat Sheet with these tips plus a 4th bonus tip. You will also receive free monthly articles about creativity and teams, weekly podcast and blog posts, and occasional exclusive offerings.