LEADING ENGAGING VIRTUAL MEETINGS
THE DELIBERATE FACILITATOR
LEADING ENGAGING VIRTUAL MEETINGS:
an online course for leaders, facilitators, and trainers
Do you want to lead meetings where people talk and engage, but you aren’t sure the best way to do that?
Have you seen excellent virtual presenters and facilitators in action and wondered how they do that?
Have you tried some virtual activities, but they flopped and you’re not sure why?
Do you want to learn how to lead awesome virtual meetings and trainings so you and the group leave excited and energized?
YES! You are in the right place. Welcome to the Leading Engaging Virtual Meetings Course.
In this course, you will learn how to lead effective online meetings that result in engaged employees, real problems being solved, and meaningful interactions between participants.
Who This is For
Leading Engaging Virtual Meetings is for executives, team leaders, managers, facilitators, and trainers. The course is for anyone who facilitates online meetings and wants to become more comfortable and effective.
You’ll Learn How To:
- Use technology to your advantage
- Design engaging meetings that get results
- Delivery with ease so it feels (almost) like you are in-person
What’s Included (in all levels)
- Instructional videos focused on foundational aspects of effective online meetings
- Self-paced lessons spread out over 4 weeks (with one year access). Watch anytime you want.
- Three live, interactive sessions with your instructor, Dr. Amy Climer (recordings provided)
- Private forum with other participants – a place to ask questions and share ideas and insights.
- Support from the learning community
- Immediate application to the meetings you are leading
Extras (in the Plus or Premium Levels)
- 30 minute tech session: work with Amy to get everything just right. Help with lighting options, audio settings, adding the external monitor, etc.
- Additional coaching sessions focused on the design and delivery of your online meeting or training. You decide what we focus on and get the exact input and feedback you need to help you dial-in your online experiences.
- One-year subscription to Virtual Climer Cards
“Amy Climer is one of the best professionals we’ve had the opportunity to work with. She recently facilitated a webinar on managing change for our Graduate Student Leadership Institute. Amy was diligent in preparing: from asking great questions about all aspects of the presentation (right down to the layout of the room) to exploring ways to make sure the webinar was engaging. Her delivery was phenomenal and provided a seamless learning experience for all participants. Students remarked that the presentation was thorough while remaining accessible and provided them with actionable takeaways. Amy really set the bar for what we’ve come to expect from webinars. Amy continues to be the gold standard for virtual programs and we look forward to continuing to work with her.”
The course focuses on the three critical components of virtual experiences: Technology, Design, and Delivery.
A partial list of the lessons in the course:
- Setting up your physical space
- Breakout Rooms
- Using Two (or more) Monitors
- Using a Second Computer
- Green Screens and Virtual Backgrounds
- Internet Connectivity
- Hybrid Meetings
- The Cost of Meetings
- Elements of Well Designed Meetings
- Designing and Facilitating Breakout Rooms
- Collaboration Tools
- Using Polls
- Virtual Experiential Tools and Activities
- Timing & Pacing
- Designing Slides
- Setting Up Your Virtual Space
- Managing Tech in the Meeting
- How to Ask Questions so You Get Answers
- Dealing with Trolls
- Working with Co-Hosts or Assistants
- Using Tools to Increase Creativity
- Using Videos and Music
and much more!
“Amy’s courses are worth every penny!”
“I highly recommend this course. It has been a game changer for me!”