LEADING ENGAGING VIRTUAL MEETINGS
THE DELIBERATE FACILITATOR
LEADING ENGAGING VIRTUAL MEETINGS:
an online course for leaders, facilitators, and trainers
Lame virtual meetings were acceptable when we were first grounded by COVID. Now, they are here to stay and it’s time to make them amazing.
Meetings are critical to collaborative work. Meetings are where teams define new problems, explore new approaches, brainstorm ideas, and share creative insights to real problems. At least, that’s what happens in effective meetings.
Ineffective meetings are plagued by distracted participants and disengaged team members. They are boring, pointless, and no one wants to be there.
As a leader, you need to be able to facilitate effective, engaging online meetings, trainings, and webinars. There are critical differences to facilitating online versus in person.
In this course, you will learn how to lead effective, engaging online meetings that result in engaged employees, real problems being solved, and meaningful interactions between participants.
Who This is For
Leading Engaging Virtual Meetings is for executives, team leaders, managers, facilitators, and trainers. The course is for anyone who facilitates online meetings and wants to become more comfortable and effective.
You’ll Learn How To:
- Use technology to your advantage
- Design engaging meetings that get results
- Delivery with ease so it feels (almost) like you are in-person
What’s Included (in all levels)
- Instructional videos focused on foundational aspects of effective online meetings
- Self-paced lessons spread out over 4 weeks (with one year access). Watch anytime you want.
- Three live, interactive sessions with your instructor, Dr. Amy Climer (recordings provided)
- Private forum with other participants – a place to ask questions and share ideas and insights.
- Support from the learning community
- Immediate application to the meetings you are leading
Extras (in the Plus or Premium Levels)
- 30 minute tech session: work with Amy to get everything just right. Help with lighting options, audio settings, adding the external monitor, etc.
- Additional coaching sessions focused on the design and delivery of your online meeting or training. You decide what we focus on and get the exact input and feedback you need to help you dial-in your online experiences.
- One-year subscription to Virtual Climer Cards
Don’t Miss Out on the March Cohort…
SIGN UP NOW
- Access to the course for 12 months
- 3 live group sessions (schedule below)
- Community forum to share ideas, answer questions, and find practice partners.
- Everything in the Basic Level ($297 value)
- 30 min tech session with Amy ($275 value)
- one hour coaching session with Amy ($500 value)
- Virtual Climer Cards one year subscription, Basic Level ($50)
- Everything in Basic and Plus
- Two additional one-hour coaching sessions to help you get really good at the technology, design, and delivery of your virtual meetings or trainings ($1000 value)
“Amy Climer is one of the best professionals we’ve had the opportunity to work with. She recently facilitated a webinar on managing change for our Graduate Student Leadership Institute. Amy was diligent in preparing: from asking great questions about all aspects of the presentation (right down to the layout of the room) to exploring ways to make sure the webinar was engaging. Her delivery was phenomenal and provided a seamless learning experience for all participants. Students remarked that the presentation was thorough while remaining accessible and provided them with actionable takeaways. Amy really set the bar for what we’ve come to expect from webinars. Amy continues to be the gold standard for virtual programs and we look forward to continuing to work with her.”
Live Session Schedule for March 2021 Cohort
Each session is one hour.
- Tuesday, March 16: 2pm ET/ 1pm CT/ 12pm MT/ 11am PT
- Wednesday, March 24:2pm ET/ 1pm CT/ 12pm MT/ 11am PT
- Tuesday, March 30: 3pm ET/ 2pm CT/ 1pm MT/ 12pm PT
Sessions are optional and recorded in case you can’t make it live.
The course focuses on the three critical components of virtual experiences: Technology, Design, and Delivery.
A partial list of the lessons in the course:
- Setting up your physical space
- Breakout Rooms
- Using Two (or more) Monitors
- Using a Second Computer
- Green Screens and Virtual Backgrounds
- Internet Connectivity
- Hybrid Meetings
- The Cost of Meetings
- Elements of Well Designed Meetings
- Designing and Facilitating Breakout Rooms
- Collaboration Tools
- Using Polls
- Virtual Experiential Tools and Activities
- Timing & Pacing
- Designing Slides
- Setting Up Your Virtual Space
- Managing Tech in the Meeting
- How to Ask Questions so You Get Answers
- Dealing with Trolls
- Working with Co-Hosts or Assistants
- Using Tools to Increase Creativity
- Using Videos and Music
and much more!
“Amy’s courses are worth every penny!”
“I highly recommend this course. It was been a game changer for me!”