Human-centered Design is about looking at people’s real problems and creating solutions that meet their needs. In this episode, learn the definition and basic steps of human-centered design and how it can help you solve problems more creatively.
What Youâ€™ll Learn
- The definition of human-centered design
- Why human-centered design matters and how you can use it in your work/life
- The six-step human-centered design process
- The Lab, Office of Personnel Management
- Fundamentals ofÂ Human-centered DesignÂ for federal employees
- Creative Problem Solving Institute
- IDEO.orgÂ andÂ IDEO.com
Think about a problem you are trying to solve. Who are the stakeholders involved? Who do you need to talk with to gain a deeper understanding of the actual problem.
Feel like reading instead of listening?Â The transcript will be available in a few days. Thanks!
Note: The links on this page may be affiliate links. That means I get a small commissionÂ of your sale, at no cost to you. However, IÂ only share links to products that IÂ or my guests believe in. Enjoy them!Â