Are you looking for some good books about creativity to read for 2018? If so, here are the top 5 books I recommend the most. They will help you be more creative in your personal and professional life, as well as to help you lead your team and organization to innovate more. Happy reading!
What You’ll Learn
- Amy’s top recommended creativity books
- A short review of each book
- Book: The War of Art by Stephen Pressfield
- Book: From Experience to Creativity by Daniel Cape with contributions by Dr. Amy Climer
- Book: Collective Genius by Linda Hill, et al.
- Book: Creativity, Inc. by Ed Catmull
- Book: Big Magic by Elizabeth Gilbert
- Podcast: Magic Lessons with Elizabeth Gilbert
Pick one of these 5 books and start reading! Then, let me know what you think.