If you want to be creative, you have to be deliberate. Setting goals is an important part of being more creative. Many people claim they want to be creative, but don’t actually do anything about it. In this episode, learn Dr. Amy Climer’s process for how she sets and achieves her goals. Learn what didn’t work for her and how she fixed that problem.
What You’ll Learn
- The importance of writing down your goals
- Barriers Amy faced in previous years and how she overcame them
- A process for making your goals more visual so you can remember and achieve them
- The yearly, quarterly, and weekly goal setting posters Amy uses
- Episode 8: FourSight Thinking Profile with Blair Miller
- Bullet Journaling
Download the goal setting posters. Spend some time writing down 3-5 yearly goals. Then, write down 3 goals for this quarter and for this week to help you meet those goals. What is one step you can take today to get started on those goals?
Feel like reading instead of listening? The transcript will be available in a few days.
Note: The links on this page may be affiliate links. That means I get a small commission of your sale, at no cost to you. However, I only share links to products that I or my guests believe in. Enjoy them!