In this episode we’re flipping the script. Guest Will Wise is an expert at using questions to create connections. Today, he will be interviewing Amy Climer and demonstrating how to ask powerful questions. You’ll learn how to ask better questions through an exciting live Q&A session.
What You’ll Learn
- How to ask more powerful questions and create deeper connections with others
- How to build trust in your team
- One simple thing your team can do to be more creative today.
- The vision that drives Amy’s focus on creativity – you are a part of it!
About Will Wise
Will Wise has over two decades of experience custom building leadership programs for corporate and nonprofit groups. He has earned a reputation as one who can transform groups and people into their best selves. Tens of thousands of people have been empowered with positive communication skills after spending some time with Will and We! Most recently, Will has also added author to his list of accomplishments with the release of his new book, Asking Powerful Questions.
Will lives in State College, PA with his amazing wife, Heather, and their three children.
- Will Wise’s website
- Will’s new book, Ask Powerful Questions
- Link to free ebook (through Oct 21, 2017) and other free resources (after Oct 21)
- Episode with Chad Littlefield about How to Ask Questions
- The Artist’s Way
- Episodes 03 through 08: The Creative Problem Solving process
Be aware of what you are curious about and ask questions about it. Ask questions beginning with a “how” or a “what”, not a “why.” Take the risk and then listen to see what shows up.
Feel like reading instead of listening? The transcript will be available in a few days.
Note: The links on this page may be affiliate links. That means I get a small commission of your sale, at no cost to you. However, I only share links to products that I or my guests believe in. Enjoy them!