In this episode, things are flipped. Podcast host Amy Climer is interviewed by Meg Bolger and Sam Killermann from Facilitating XYZ. Amy talks about how she learned to facilitate and explores facilitating creativity in teams. This is a replay from an episode on Facilitating XYZ, first aired on May 16, 2017.
What You’ll Learn
- The difference between a presentation, a training, and a facilitation
- How to get more ideas and engagement from workshop participants
- How to address “idea fatigue” and the value of getting bored
- The Creative Problem Solving process and how it works with teams
- Facilitating XYZ
- Climer Cards
- The Creative Problem Solving Institute
- Amy’s Top 6 Creativity Books
- Simon Sinek: How great leaders inspire action
- Book: Experience and Education by John Dewey
- Book: The Processing Pinnacle by Steven Simpson
- Matt Church
- Book: The Five Dysfunctions of a Team – Patrick Lencioni
- Book: Open To Outcome: A Practical Guide For Facilitating & Teaching Experiential Reflection
- Book: The Artist’s Way – Julia Cameron
The complete video with closed-caption and show index is available on YouTube.
Note: The links on this page may be affiliate links. That means I get a small commission of your sale, at no cost to you. However, I only share links to products that I or my guests believe in. Enjoy them!
Climer Cards Free Ebook
Download your free Climer Cards ebook packed with new team activities to use with your Climer Cards. You will also receive free monthly articles about creativity and teams, weekly podcast and blog posts, and occasional exclusive offerings.