Chad Littlefield has studied questions. He knows how to ask excellent questions that lead to open, intriguing, creative conversations. He explains how to ask useful questions that help people be more creative. Learn tips on how to craft the best questions, build team trust, and increase creativity.
What You’ll Learn
- The essential elements of well-crafted questions
- The reason “why” questions close off creativity
- How to use questions to drive creativity
About Chad Littlefield
- Chad Littlefield’s website
- We! Connect Cards
- We! Newsletter
- Movie: Patch Adams with Robin Williams
- Patch Adam’s Gesundheit! Institute
- Amy Climer’s Dissertation
- Episode 60: “Might” it a Mighty Word
The Weekly Challenge
Feel like reading instead of listening? The transcript will be available in a few days. Enjoy!