In this episode you will learn tools to use for stage three of the Creative Problem Solving process – Develop.
What You’ll Learn
- How to evaluate, strengthen and select your best ideas
- How to use the PPCO tool to further develop your top ideas
- How to design and use an Evaluation Matrix to assess the best idea to implement
Download the CPS Workbook
Subscribe to download the free Creative Problem Solving workbook, designed to be used with episodes 3-7.
You'll find 17 pages packed with activities, tips, and techniques to help you Clarify, Ideate, Develop and Implement your challenge.
You will also receive free monthly articles about creativity and teams, weekly podcast and blog posts, and occasional exclusive offerings.
- Climer Cards – a simple deck of cards that can spark thousands of ideas
- Book Decisive: How to Better Choices in Life and Work by Chip and Dan Heath
Feel like reading instead of listening? Download the PDF Transcript. Enjoy!
Write a Review and Win!
Enter the Podcast Review Contest! Write a review by July 12, 2015 and you’ll be entered to win a free deck of Climer Cards or a series of three creativity coaching sessions with Amy Climer. Details here.
The Weekly Challenge
Your challenge for the week is to use the PPCO and Evaluation Matrix to narrow down to one idea that you will then implement. Share your selected ideas in the comments!
Note: The links on this page may be affiliate links. That means I get a small commission of your sale, at no cost to you. However, I only share links to products that I or my guests believe in. Enjoy them!