Do you ever doubt your creativity? Do you ever think you just aren’t creative enough or you don’t have a creative bone in your body? If so, this episode is for you. Amy explains why the planet needs your creativity and reminds you of your creative potential. If you are doubting your creativity listen to this episode!
What You’ll Learn
- How the stories we heard at a young age impact our creative self-identity
- The role genetics play in your creativity
- Why the world needs you to be creative
- Book: A Return to Love by Marianne Williamson
- Quote: “Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness, that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous? Actually, who are you not to be? You are a child of God. Your playing small doesn’t serve the world. There’s nothing enlightened about shrinking so that other people won’t feel insecure around you. We are all meant to shine, as children do. We were born to make manifest the glory of God that is within us. It’s not just in some of us; it’s in everyone. And as we let our own light shine, we unconsciously give other people permission to do the same. As we’re liberated from our own fear, our presence automatically liberates others.”
~ From A RETURN TO LOVE by Marianne Williamson 1992 (Paperback; pp 190-191)