Companies lose billions in the U.S. alone due to low employee
engagement. In this episode Dr. Sharon Livingston explains how to
engage team leaders and provides tips on how to coach the leaders
to lead their team towards more creativity and innovation.
What You’ll Learn
- Why team leaders need to identify their passion
- How leaders can identify their passion and bring out their
- The power and impact of being employee focused
Resources Mentioned in this Episode
- Sharon’s book Get Lost Girlfriend
- International Coach Certification
- Contact Sharon – (603) 505-5000 or drsharonlivingston at gmail
The Weekly Challenge
Think about a time in your life (recent or many years ago) when
you felt real and alive. Tell yourself a story about it.
What do you notice? Then, see if there any connections between
that and your work life, personal life, or relationships. To
take it a step farther, ask that same question to a friend, spouse,
colleagues, or your team. What do you learn? What alignment (or
misalignment) do you find between your passion and your life? Share
your reaction in the comments.