Do you have ideas, but then critique them to death? Do you want to be more creative, but you inner critic pushes the creativity away? Are you afraid of rejection? If so, listen to this episode and learn about three things that impact our inner critic and what to do about it. You can start being more creative and put your ideas into action.
What You’ll Learn
- Three types of friends who impact your ideas
- How your ego might be getting in the way of your creativity
- The power of saying yes
Resources to Help You Overcome Your Inner Critic
- On Writing by Stephen King
- Big Magic by Elizabeth Gilbert
- The War of Art by Stephen Pressfield
- The Artist’s Way by Julie Cameron
- Climer Cards
The Weekly Challenge
Notice where you can say “yes, and” more often in your life. Practice by saying “yes” at least once this week, but see if you can do it once each day. What changes? What did you notice?