Most of us have been in bad meetings that felt like such a waste of time. Don’t be that leader! In this episode, you will learn three simple tips to make your meetings more powerful, more meaningful, and more financially responsible.
What You’ll Learn
- How an unproductive meeting can waste your organization $500 0r more.
- Three simple facilitation tips to improve your meetings and stop wasting time and money.
- Why you should avoid icebreakers
- How to engage participants and create meaningful dialogue that leads to results.
Resources Mentioned in the Episode
- Artist Hollis Chatelain
- Book Gamestorming: A Playbook for Innovators, Rulebreakers, and Changemakers. This book has some great meeting techniques.
- Book The Back of the Napkin (Expanded Edition): Solving Problems and Selling Ideas with Pictures – sometimes images can be more powerful than any verbal explanation. This book will teach you how, even if you can’t draw.
The Weekly Challenge
This week, try one of the three techniques mentioned in the episode. How does it change your meetings? Share in the comment section or send me an email and let me know how it goes.