Wow! It’s episode 100! In this episode, Amy Climer interviews four long-time listeners who share what they learned from The Deliberate Creative Podcast. They talk about their own insights and changes they made in their lives based on listening to the show. Prepare to be inspired!
What You’ll Learn
- How four listeners have applied the learnings from the podcast to their work and life
- Insights into Amy’s recent creative block
- News about the future of The Deliberate Creative Podcast
- Episodes about Creative Problem Solving: 003, 004, 005, 006, 007
- Episode 8: FourSight Thinking Profile with Blair Miller
- Episode 20: How Your Mindset Explains Everything
- Episode 21: Identify Your Creative Blocks
- Episode 26: Is the Imposter Syndrome Decreasing Your Creativity?
- Episode 64: Five Steps for Presenting Ideas with Jack Hannibal
- Episode 70: How to Ask Questions with Chad Littlefield
- Episode 91: The Skills You Need To Be a Design Thinker with Dr. Dani Chesson
- Book: The War of Art by Stephen Pressfield