Coaching for Thought Leaders
I work with a small number of clients interesting in growing their business and are looking for guidance and accountability. I do not advertise these services, but after many requests I now work with a few who are committed and ready to grow. You may be a good fit if you meet the following criteria:
- have an emerging or established solopreneur business/practice or small business (less than 50 employees)
- are motivated to do the work needed to move to the next level
- interested in examining possible assumptions or beliefs that might be getting in the way
This is not for:
- individuals who just want to chat and dream about growing, but don’t want to do the work
- don’t want to make any changes personally or professionally
- owners of large businesses seeking business advice
We will work together to help you take your business to the next level or get it up and running. This program may be for you if you are a new thought leader just starting out or have an established business/practice, but are feeling stuck. We will look at your beliefs, address resistance that may emerge, and dig deep into the topics most relevant to you. The focus will be on the goals and projects you have coming up in the next four to six months, while also teaching you the skills and tools needed to continue. Topics may include positioning yourself as an expert/thought leader in your field, how to become known in your niche, how to approach and book clients, how to leverage previous clients, and much more.
This program will help you:
- Prioritize your ideas and determine which ones are best to do next.
- Learn to use marketing, outreach, and sales strategies to grow your business/practice without seeming “salesy.”
- Engage more clients and increase business revenue.
- Use the Creative Problem Solving process to approach projects and goals.
- Identify old beliefs that might be getting in the way.
- Examine what is blocking you from being more creative, focused, or fulfilled in your life and work.
How it Works
I use a hybrid model of coaching, mentoring, and one-on-one training to help you improve your skills and capabilities. Each session will focus on topics and areas where you need the most help.
Each session will include:
- Conversation about what’s working, what’s not, and what you want to focus on
- Exploration of models, processes, techniques, and tools to use in your work
- Development of an action plan for the next session
What You Get
I don’t charge based on hours because I want you to be comfortable reaching out to me at any time. This program is not based on number of sessions, but on working together for 90 days.
Typically, this is how it works. We meet for an hour coaching call via Zoom. You will always have homework to do before the next session. Once you finish that work, we meet again. This may be once a week, twice a week, or every other week depending on your progress and need.
The Creative Business Coaching Package includes:
- 90 min introductory coaching session via Zoom (valued at $750)
- Unlimited additional sessions (within reason, generally once/week max) during the 90 days (valued at $5000 or more).
- FourSight Thinking Profile ($65)
- Two business books mailed to you, based on your needs ($50)
- Deck of Climer Cards ($25)
- Up to two custom recorded instructional videos, based on your needs ($200)
- Coaching Worksheets and Materials ($100)
- Private Google Drive folder where we will share resources, notes, and action steps ($200)
- Short “I’m stuck” phone calls, texts, or emails as needed ($1000)
Total value: $7,390
The 90-day coaching program requires a deliberate investment of time, energy and finances. The rewards will be awesome! Are you ready to go?
If you have already worked with Amy and you are ready to commit to a full year, this option is for you. You’ll save a little by booking in advance.
The full year package requires pre-approval from Amy.
If you’d prefer 3 monthly payments of $1,200 each, please click here for the first installment.
If you aren’t quite ready for an in-depth coaching program, but you still want some guidance, check out the Pick Your Brain coaching option. This is a 2-hour session with me (via Zoom or in-person) for $1,000.